Thursday, January 22, 2015

Watch out world I have been scheming..

Today I did some work that I have been scared to death to do.  I emailed a friend of a friend and asked for her help, I want to plumb the depths of her expertise.  I want to build a business.  "Fortune favors the brave..." the latin proverb came to me via the internet this morning.  And then Gloria Steinem's words: "Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning."

I don't know how.
What I do know is now.  Now I have the courage, the support, the patience and inspiration.   I must gather these strengths and move forward for myself.
So I hope you all join me as I dive into the deep end and keep myself afloat with the love and blessing of my friends and family, the diligence of my imagination, and the inspiration of fierce hearts everywhere.  Love hard my friends, it brings us strength and perseverance.
Wish me luck, I'm going for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment